Description

An Invitation to an Amazing Oaxacan Adventure

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mexican Food Love & A Hot Pepper Demo


I'm having a slide show/mini fiesta about my farmers market and food experiences in Oaxaca and Chiapas.
It's Monday January 21st.  You can email me at jewel.murphy@gmail.com  if you want more info or go to this facebook link:
 http://www.facebook.com/events/473585219344906/
Should you feel the teeny tiniest bit of a tug on the sleeve or whisper in the ear that says, "Come to Oaxaca", I urge you to come to the slide show and get inspired. I'm hoping enough people will feel the spirit calling them and we'll be able to do a food tour to Oaxaca sometime next year. (or maybe fall this year)

photo courtesy Lark Lambard

1 comment:


  1. I would love to do this in 2014... hope you go again.
    Deb
    relics

    ReplyDelete