Description

An Invitation to an Amazing Oaxacan Adventure

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Getting Hungry



Have I waxed poetic enough about how great the food is on the trip?  I probably have not.  By now we have our regular places we like to eat and we always try something new too.  Some are wonderful little tourist traps, some are holes in the wall,  some are fancy, fancy, and some are eaten on a park bench.  But in the end, it is the rhythm and love and care that goes into the food at the Casa that really is where I hold the deep food memories of the tours.  Some have even gone so far as to opine we ought eat every meal at the Casa - which is a little monastic but nonetheless a charming thought.  And it is this very wonderful article which has me feeling all nostalgic about the food in Mexico.  Read it.  You'll like it.  It's one of the best takes on Mexican food I've ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment