Description

An Invitation to an Amazing Oaxacan Adventure

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

The Art of the Journal


I highly recommend keeping a journal of some kind when traveling. Some people like to write, some draw, some glue little ephemera everywhere. Working a journal is a good way to practice a little slow travel.  Plus always good when traveling alone to whip out the little journal and keep yourself busy.
 

I like a book, that's not too big, that I can mostly fill up in the time of the trip, so I'm not letft with half an empty journal that never gets finished.This trip I had a nice sized watercolor paper journal with me but I found myself just using my tiny notebook.


And now I'm wondering why I only journal when I travel. Maybe I ought make it a daily experience at home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment